Friday, November 30, 2012

INFORMATION NIGERIA: Hit And Run Allegation: I Might Act Crazy But Not Heartless – Terry G Speaks Out

INFORMATION NIGERIA
Information Nigeria is Nigeria's No1 Information Portal
Hit And Run Allegation: I Might Act Crazy But Not Heartless – Terry G Speaks Out
Dec 1st 2012, 06:58

The news that Terry G was involved in a hit and run incident last Friday night and subsequently declared wanted by the Nigeria Police has been debunked by the singer/producer himself.   According to his Facebook status update,”I was at club Royale with friends having fun. when it was time for me to leave I [...]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive